Love Thy Earth
→ Terms Of Service ←
Returns & Refund Policies
Due to health and safety regulations within Australia, we are unable to offer refunds for any opened and used products. Please choose items thoughtfully as we cannot return /or refund due to change of mind. The customer is responsible for any shipping charges on returned goods unless the item(s) being returned are as a result of an error on behalf of Love Thy Earth. Please contact us via email email@example.com to make a claim. All claims are assessed individually. All approved returns will be credited back to the original account or card used for the original purchase. We do not offer product exchanges, only refunds. All approved returns are refunded and a new order will be generated.
All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt/invoice of goods purchased.
Tote-Bag care Instructions:
- Gentle machine wash
- Wash away from colours
- We have allowed for slight shrinkage in the design & manufacturing process
- Discolouration may occur after first wash.
- Staining may occur over time
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang-dry away from direct sunlight – hang inside out to avoid fading over time
- Gently stretch out fabric when wet to avoid crinkling
- Warm iron
- Do not bleach.
- If necessary use mild soaking agents such as washing soda, a bi-carb & vinegar solutions, or natural oxygen-based soaking agents that are chlorine free.
- If necessary soak for a maximum of 5-10 minuets, it is the duty of care of the purchaser to monitor bags whilst soaking.
- T.E will not be held accountable for negligence of any recommendations or care instructions.
Calico Produce Collection care instructions; How they work & what to do:
- Dry goods:place inside bag; Pull draw string shut, store in a dry place away from sunlight & heat.
- Produce:place loose produce inside your Love Thy Earth (LTE) produce bags
- Then hold under running water dowsing the entire bag with water.
- Hold bag for 5 seconds allowing some of the excess water to drain out
- Then place the produce bag (now completely wet) in the crisper section of your refrigerator – The fridge temperature can be more controlled here.
- BAGS MUST REMAIN WET AT ALL TIMES
- Do not overcrowd your crisper section, as sufficient airflow is needed to prolonging freshness of your produce.
- If you chose to store your bags in sections other than the crisper section of the refrigerator (we do not recommend this), then it is advised that the purchaser must monitor their bags daily.
- Due to many different fridge types, it is the duty of the purchaser to monitor their bags and produce daily.
- Regular monitoring will assist in discovering what works best between your fridge type and your LTE produce bags.
- Do not store overripe produce in LTE bags.
- Overripe produce must be removed from bags immediately.
- Always ensure that your LTE produce bags are wet
- Wash / soak produce bags weekly. Note: LTE produce bag will present with speckled marks when wet (cotton seeds)
- If necessary use mild soaking agents such as washing soda, a bi-carb / white vinegar solutions, natural oxygen-based soaking agents (chlorine free), with a splash of clove oil, which is a naturally antibacterial agent.
- Adhering to these guidelines will keep your bags fresh and minimise incidences of mold.
- If mold does occur, it is the duty of the purchaser to soak bags immediately. However if soaking does not remove mold, bags containing mold spores must be discarded.
- Hang-dry LTE bags in sunlight, which is a natural antibacterial agent
- Hang inside out to avoid fading.
- Staining may occur over time form use.
- Machine wash.
- Wash away from colours.
- Warm iron.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach.
- Whilst produce bags are wet LTE recommend not pulling the drawstring shut, due to the natural materials used.
- Please note that the drawstring mechanism will return back to normal when dry.
- We have allowed for slight shrinkage in the design & manufacturing process.
These recommendations are used as a guide, which may vary due to appliance (fridge type). It is the purchasers’ duty of care to regularly monitor each bag/s and adhere to LTE recommendations for optimum results. LTE will not be held accountable for poor hygiene practice, negligence of recommendations and/ or care instructions.
L.T.E Postage and Handling Costs
Shipping Australia Wide:
- $10.00 Flat rate Australia wide – Tracking included
- Free standard delivery for orders within Australia over $150 AUD
Shipping is from our location on the Gold Coast, we work within business days using Australia post to deliver your parcel. Delivery times are approximate and may be affected by the busier times in the year such as Christmas. All orders will be dispatched within three to five business days. You will be notified via email when your goodies are on their way.
- Currently unavailable as of yet.
Due to our ‘Plastic Free Policy’, international shipping is a tricky one, we are working on this, so please stay tuned.
Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our plastic free policy extends to our packaging. We use recycled post consumer paper waste to prepare & package our eco goodies, all of which are compostable, biodegradable & recyclable, providing a closed loop system.
Follow our plastic-free journey on social media, and share the love
instagram handle: @lovethy_earth
F/b handle: Love Thy Earth.Products
Please enjoy your Australian designed & handmade eco goodies
Goodbye plastic & Hello reusables!
Love Thy Earth xx